YANKO Size Guide
To choose the correct size is very important and especially when it is about shoes. Below you can see a help table to choose the correct shoe size with the measure in cm and their corresponding equivalences.
How to measure your foot?
- To measure the length in cm of his feet exactly righ Position your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- This measurement you obtain, you can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.
- We suggest you in case of any doubt between different sizes, you should select the bigger one.
- Keep in mind that you should be comfortable with the shoes so to that size you have to add approximately 3-4 mm more, in case you wear socks.
If after measuring the foot, as we have indicated, has for example a measurement of 30cm, and take a size that is equivalent to 30cm, the shoes will be very tight and not comfortable. You’ll have to take at least 30.5cm or 31cm.